Beer Camp Mills River 2019
The Epic Adult Day Camp Returns!
(Looking for the Chico Beer Camp?)
Get ready for Beer Camp, Mills River! It’s back with even more outrageous fun and games alongside favorites like human foosball, hungry human hippos, keg bowling, the obstacle course, silent disco, costume contest, and way more. Enjoy all the antics with cold Sierra Nevada beer in hand. Rally your crew and come ready to party. You might get a little dirty—just means you’ve made Beer Camp count! We’ll see you in Six Row Field, friends.
All tickets are available starting March 1, 2019 at 10:00am ET until sold out. All ticket sales are online and final. Tickets are limited and will sell out. You must be 21+ and present a valid ID to attend.
- DAY CAMPER (1:00pm-6:00pm) $30 - includes your first beer, access to all activities, entertainment, and FREE shuttles!
- EARLY RISER (11:00am-6:00pm) $45 - includes exclusive entry into the festival TWO HOURS EARLY, your first beer, access to all activities, entertainment, and FREE shuttles!
- BEER & SNACK TICKETS - These tickets are redeemable for 1 can of beer, 1 non-alcoholic beverage, or 1 snack at the designated Sierra Nevada Beer & Snack Stations OR 1 sampling experience at the Sierra Nevada Sampling Station. More food options available for individual purchase by cash or credit card from many food trucks.
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, 1:00pm - 6:00pm (NEW: early entry option at 11:00am!)
BEER: We’re packin’ coolers full of your favorite cans. Now it’s an outdoor bash.
Can Beer List:
- Pale Ale
- Hazy Little Thing IPA
- Tropical Torpedo IPA
- Southern Gothic
- Otra Vez Lime & Agave
MUSIC: Line up of our Main Stage acts and Silent Disco DJs coming soon!
THE FUN STUFF: Some of our twists on traditional day camp activities.
- Ropes course - It’s pretty high up, and pretty far out.
- Rock climbing wall - It’s massive, but you’re fearless, right?
- Keg bowling - Eh, it’s more like “keg chucking,” but you’re still bowling over some pins.
- Human foosball - Start recruiting your team, or draft free agents once you’re there.
- Corn hole - Because this is one of our favorite sports.
- Arts & crafts - Tap into your creative side.
- Hammock lounge stations - Naptime is back and better than ever!
- Silent disco - Grab some headphones and dance to the beats.
- MORE RAD STUFF!
ATTIRE: Should you wear a costume? Uuuuh…yeah!
- Group Costume Contest - Do you and your crew want free tickets to Beer Camp 2020 and a super sweet trophy to show off? Well, come up with a rad costume theme! Post your group photo at the festival to Instagram with #beercamp and tag @sierranevada to enter. Let’s keep it clean, people, but have fun and show your Beer Camp spirit!
- Awards will be handed out during the festival.
FOOD: We like tasty bites almost as much as cold craft beers, so expect some awesome culinary creations for purchase.
- Camp Snacks: Check out the can stations inside the festival to find on-the-go snacks. (Nobody likes it when you’re hangry.)
- Food Trucks: We’ll update this on a rolling basis.
- Appalachian Chic – “Our goal is to provide phenomenal fine southern fusion cuisine that’s made with love & as many ingredients as possible from our local farmers.” Appalachian Chic strives to maintain the highest quality of farm to table fresh foods available. MENU
- Bun Intended - Four partners with a ton of culinary experience and a passion for Thai food started the Bun Intended food truck with a simple goal: serve unique, delicious Thai-inspired street food for friends, family and fans in Asheville and WNC, while making a positive impact on the community. MENU
- Gypsy Queen – Lebanese Street Food served with Southern Hospitality
- El Kimchi - Gourmet Food Truck serving mouth-watering Korean BBQ Tacos and more! MENU
- Waynesville Soda Jerks – Handcrafted artisan beverages not only of the highest quality, but also with a purpose.
- Mountain View BBQ - Made from a unique rub and Apple Wood smoking process, Mountain View cooks it “low and slow”. MENU
- Sierra Nevada Taproom – Our very own Sierra Nevada food truck will be serving up delicious farm-to-truck dishes at the fest.
- AND MORE! Check back for rolling updates.
Six Row Field at Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Mills River, NC (FREE shuttles from Asheville and Hendersonville or parking provided at the WNC Agricultural Center)
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. Really, we can’t stress this enough, if you overindulge, leave your car or bike overnight and come back for it the next day. Take the free shuttle or a taxi; you’ll make some new friends and keep everyone safe. We also created these great options for you:
- ASHEVILLE FREE SHUTTLE - More details coming soon.
- HENDERSONVILLE FREE SHUTTLE - More details coming soon.
- PARKING OR TAXI - Complimentary parking available at the WNC Agricultural Center located two miles from the brewery. Shuttles will run continuously starting at 10:30 a.m. Free overnight parking is included. All taxi/Uber/personal car pick-up will be at the WNC Ag Center.
***PARKING AND SHUTTLE INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
***THERE IS NO PARKING ON SITE AT SIERRA NEVADA***
***PLEASE FEST RESPONSIBLY!***