Beer Camp Chico 2019
The Epic Adult Day Camp Returns!
(Looking for the Mills River Beer Camp?)
Get ready for Beer Camp, Chico! It’s back with even more outrageous fun and games alongside favorites like human foosball, hungry human hippos, keg bowling, the obstacle course, silent disco, costume contest, and way more. Enjoy all the antics with cold Sierra Nevada beer in hand. Rally your crew and come ready to party. You might get a little dirty—just means you’ve made Beer Camp count! We’ll see you in the Hop Field, friends.
All tickets are available starting March 1, 2019 at 10:00am PT until sold out. All ticket sales are online and final. Tickets are limited and will sell out. You must be 21+ and present a valid ID to attend. *Please note: lodging availability is limited in Chico and the surrounding area at this time. If traveling to this event, please consider securing your lodging before purchasing admission tickets.
- DAY CAMPER (1:00pm-6:00pm) $30 - includes your first beer, access to all activities, entertainment, and FREE shuttles!
- EARLY RISER (11:00am-6:00pm) $45 - includes entry to the festival TWO HOURS EARLY, your first beer, access to all activities, entertainment, and FREE shuttles!
- BEER & SNACK TICKETS - These tickets are redeemable for 1 can of beer, 1 non-alcoholic beverage, or 1 snack at the designated Sierra Nevada Beer & Snack Stations OR 1 sampling experience at the Sierra Nevada Sampling Station. More food options available for individual purchase by cash or credit card from many food trucks.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019, 1:00pm - 6:00pm (NEW: early entry option at 11:00am!)
- Sunday, May 5, 2019, 1:00 pm-6:00pm (NEW: early entry option at 11:00am!)
BEER: We’re packin’ coolers full of your favorite cans. Now it’s an outdoor bash.
Can Beer List:
- Sierra Nevada Sampling Station: For one beer ticket, you’ll get to come try a collection of our one-of-a-kind beers brewed in limited quantities.
THE FUN STUFF: Some of our twists on traditional day camp activities.
- Zorb racing - An outta-this-world human hamster wheel like you’ve never seen.
- Ropes course - It’s pretty high up, and pretty far out.
- Rock climbing wall - It’s massive, but you’re fearless, right?
- Keg bowling - Eh, it’s more like “keg chucking,” but you’re still bowling over some pins.
- Human foosball - Start recruiting your team, or draft free agents once you’re there.
- Corn hole - Because this is one of our favorite sports.
- Arts & crafts - Get creative with our friends from Chikoko.
- Hammock lounge stations - Naptime is back and better than ever!
- Silent disco - Grab some headphones and dance to the beats.
- MORE RAD STUFF!
ATTIRE: Should you wear a costume? Uuuuh…yeah!
- Group Costume Contest - Do you and your crew want free tickets to Beer Camp 2020 and a super sweet trophy to show off? Well, come up with a rad costume theme! Post your group photo at the festival to Instagram with #beercamp and tag @sierranevada to enter. Let’s keep it clean, people, but have fun and show your Beer Camp spirit!
- Awards will be handed out during the festival.
FOOD: We like tasty bites almost as much as cold craft beers, so expect some awesome culinary creations for purchase.
- Camp Snacks: Check out the can stations inside the festival to find on-the-go snacks. (Nobody likes it when you’re hangry.)
- Food Trucks: We’ll update this on a rolling basis.
- Sierra Nevada Pub - Our Pub will be serving up fest favorites.
Sierra Nevada Hop Field, Chico, CA (parking at Silver Dollar Fairgrounds)
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. Really, we can’t stress this enough, if you overindulge, leave your car or bike overnight and come back for it the next day. Take the free shuttle or a taxi; you’ll make some new friends and keep everyone safe. We also created these great options for you:
- FREE SHUTTLE from Downtown Chico — the shuttle will run on a continuous loop on Saturday from 10:30 am - 6:00pm. Pick up and drop off are at the transit center across from Madison Bear Garden. This transportation option is ideal for those seeking post-fest festivities.
- RIDE YOUR BIKE Chico Velo is offering complimentary bike valet services and there is plentiful bike parking at the brewery! We don’t advocate drinking and riding your bike, though.
- PARKING AT SILVER DOLLAR FAIRGROUNDS Complimentary parking is available at the fairgrounds. You can take the shuttle that will run back and forth from 10:30am- 6:00pm. If you need to, you can leave your car overnight at the fairgrounds and pick it up the next day.
***PARKING AND SHUTTLE INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
***THERE IS NO PARKING ON SITE AT SIERRA NEVADA***
***PLEASE FEST RESPONSIBLY!***